Friday, August 28, 2009

This week

Here are a few fun things we have done this week:

Played in the irrigation with cousins at grandma and grandpa Goodmans. Notice Keelies diaper now weighs like 3 lbs.




Keelie is very much into princesses right now. She loves stickers too, so I bought her some princess stickers. She loves to put on like 20 at a time.



We went to the youth meseum in Mesa with my sister Brittney, neice Kendal, and my mom. The girls were probably a little young for parts of it, but they had fun anyways! And there actually is a room designed for their age children.
Keelie went down the slide like 400 times.











5 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVED playing in irrigation growing up- Oh memories:)
Katleyn is the same way w/ stickers. However right now she is fond of the monkeys, snakes, and frogs ?????
Don't ask.

Rita said...

Irrigation, so fun! That also reminds me of growing up. Those are great pics!

Brooke Colvin said...

Keelie is looking so grown up now, and her hair looks lighter than it did in older pictures of her. She is so cute! I've heard that museum is really fun for kids :)

Tiffany said...

party forsure at your house next time! I cant wait for you to move to your new house, that is so exciting! We will have to have a new house warming welcoming party...i dunno, just another reason to PARTY!! When do you move in? If you need help with anything, then let me know.

Shelley Goodman said...

Happy Birthday this week! I was mad I couldn't make it to your lunch party at Tiff's. I bet it was so much fun. Hope you had a good one!