
Keelie being silly

She loved the watermelon and grapes that Sunni brought. She ate more then anyone! Thanks Sunni!

Keelie and her buds Tatum and Peyton (my future babysitters). She LOVES them, and so do I cuz I hardly have to watch her when we are with them. They are SO good with her.
All of us! Of course Sunni is looking cute in her swimsuit and cover-up, and I am looking gross in my workout clothes! And Sunni, you are probably thinking that I don't have a life cuz we were just there a few hours ago and I am already posting this. Well, you are right! Thanks for hanging out with us today! We always have blast with you guys!
All of us! Of course Sunni is looking cute in her swimsuit and cover-up, and I am looking gross in my workout clothes! And Sunni, you are probably thinking that I don't have a life cuz we were just there a few hours ago and I am already posting this. Well, you are right! Thanks for hanging out with us today! We always have blast with you guys!

3 comments:
Keely's sooo cute!! Sorry!! i did not realize I did not have you linked....
Haha Could I look any scarier? Fun time as always! Good to see you today!! Lets plan Friday! Love ya girl!
Hey Cassie. It was so nice to be able to see you while we were here. And while I have been a blogging slacker since we've been home, I usually am pretty good at posting and such. Keelie is adorable! We'll see you soon
Post a Comment