Sunday, June 7, 2009

Zollingers come to AZ!!

We had alot of fun this last week and a half with my sisters family in town. We went swimming ALOT! I didn't take any pictures of us swimming though. One night we just hung out at my parents and the weather was nice so we hung out outside for awhile. We played catch by throwing the ball over my parents house from the backyard to the front yard which was fun. All the guys were also trying to catch lizards on the back fence. That was very entertaining to watch!
Here is Joe holding me and Keelie on his shoulders



One day we took them to Bass Pro. The kids loved seeing all the animals.


This is at the splash park at Tempe Town Lake.


Keelie loved it! We will definately be going back there soon!

We went to the little water area at San Tan mall one of the first days they were here. It was fun but definately not as fun as the Tempe splash park!


Keelie had so much fun playing with Maci and Bryce. We miss you guys already! I guess its our turn to come to Texas now!



3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow Joe, I'm impressed!
Katelyn loves Tempe splash park too, let us know next time you go:)

steph said...

Maci wants to know how Cassie and Joe are going to remember to come to visit us in 5 or 6 months. She is very worried you will forget.

The Wylers said...

Well as little as Cassie is, I'm not surprised that he could hold them both on his shoulders! I've always wondered if Emily would like those splash parks, she didn't really like the one at the zoo. But I'd be willing to give the Tempe one a try so let me know the next time you go if you have room for one more.