Happy 27th birthday to the best husband and dad ever! We love you Joe! You look so hot in your flouresant green shirt!(this is the only individual picture I have of him. He is gonna kill me!)
You guys are more than welcome to come over anytime as long as you don't mind hangin with the beached whale on the raft! You need to come over after work again, because you are so close to me. Lets set something up soon. And Happy Real Late Bday to Joe...he sure can pull off that bright green!
Joe and I were married June 25, 2004. We have two sweet little girls, Keelie was born in Dec. '07 and Hadlie was born in May '10. Joe teaches math at Mountain View High School. He is also the Varsity softball coach at Mt. View. I work part time at Fitness Works and the rest of the time I get to stay at home with my girls.
7 comments:
Yeah! Happy Birthday:)
Don't worry about the pic- I'm sure you can find a way to make it up to him. wink wink ;)
Happy Bday Joe! Dan's 32nd is coming up and I'd love to find one of those bright shirts!
Haha! The good thing is that most husbands don't ever look at their family blogs . . . is a girl thing! Happy Birthday Joe!
It's such a same I took that shirt back! Haha, Happy Birthday Joe!
Joe look good in florecent! Happy Birthday!!!
You guys are more than welcome to come over anytime as long as you don't mind hangin with the beached whale on the raft!
You need to come over after work again, because you are so close to me. Lets set something up soon.
And Happy Real Late Bday to Joe...he sure can pull off that bright green!
cass- let's play soon!! happy late birthday to jo!!
Post a Comment