Keelie, Joe, and I. Yes Joes hair is super short. He always does that when I'm not there with him getting it cut.

Keelie walking. Yes, walking! She is doing so good!

Keelie falling. I thought it was a cute action shot.

Me and Keelie on the train

Keelie and Uncle Nate


Keelie escaping into the sunset.

Funny story: As Keelie was crawling away I was taking pictures of her and calling her name, trying to get her to look at me. There was a little girl walking by whose name was Kaley and thought I was talking to her, so she was standing there waving at the camera with a really confused look on her face. Then her parents walked up and figured out that I was talking to KEELIE and not KALEY. They were probably wondering why I would be taking pictures of their daughter too! And I actually had no idea she was even there, cuz I was just looking at my camera the whole time!

Funny story: As Keelie was crawling away I was taking pictures of her and calling her name, trying to get her to look at me. There was a little girl walking by whose name was Kaley and thought I was talking to her, so she was standing there waving at the camera with a really confused look on her face. Then her parents walked up and figured out that I was talking to KEELIE and not KALEY. They were probably wondering why I would be taking pictures of their daughter too! And I actually had no idea she was even there, cuz I was just looking at my camera the whole time!
8 comments:
Cassie what a fun and busy Turkey Day! Always worth it though. Lately my sister Lindsey gets people together to play indoors at Westwood. If you want to play indoors I can get those texts to you. Glad to hear you are getting back to the game!
Thanksgiving day had the most beautiful weather. I have to admit the rain was making me nervous though because our family always eats outside.
Joe & Scott have something in common-Scott cut his hair himself when i was out of town & it turned out horrible- can you believe he actually went to church w/ it like that. I fixed it 1st thing when i got home:)
Those pictures look great. It seems like you guys had perfect weather here in the valley on Thanksgiving! And don't worry because I'm behind too. I'm not even going to get mine up until tomorrow.
hey girl..very cute pics! i love the one of nate and keelie walking..very precious! :) how have u been?
These pictures are priceless Cassie- so dang cute.
Did you get the couples christmas party invite?? ARE YOU GUYS IN?? CALL ME!
pter- are you guys coming to the party?? please say yes...carpool with sunni and travis so they get their booties there too. RSVP!
Justin & my Uncle Kempe are best friends (have been forever) so i would always see Justin growing up.
How fun the Keelie is walking. Life is so much better when they can get around on their own:) Maybe we will see you guys at Brookes party if you are going. I hear it will be nice (and crowded...that girl knows too many people!)
Post a Comment