Saturday, November 8, 2008

Keelies early birthday present

We got Keelie an early b-day present yesterday. A play kitchen set! I know it might seem weird to get a 1 year old a kitchen set, but my mom has one at her house and Keelie will play with it forever! She loves to open and shut all the doors, and throw all the dishes on the floor. I have been looking on craigslist and found a few, but they still seemed expensive for being used. So we were at Walmart and saw this one and knew she would love it cuz it has SIX doors for her to open and shut. The counter is a little tall for her, but she will grow into it. All she cares about right now are the doors anyways!

11 comments:

Maren said...

so fun! we got brynlee one for her 2 birthday and she plays with it all day long. when will she be 1?

amy said...

I loved having a kitchen set for the kids in our kitchen when we were in LV. I got sick of all the pretend food kicking around, but Camille played with it for hours! Perfect gift, Happy Birthday to Keelie!

Tara Fischbeck said...

That is such a great idea. She will love it for years.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

That is seriously the cutest kitchen set EVER. I'm so glad you got an awesome deal on it. I always wished I had room in my house for a kitchen set...ideal!

Heidi said...

Fun! Jamie would die for that thing. I'll have to check Walmart out. ;)
Heidi

Tyra said...

K first off I can't believe that your princess is almost one. And Jenna is a weirdo, she is just really rude to Bethani all of the time. How do you like working for her???

ashley wright said...

How wonderful!!! I bet she will keep herself busy with that great kitchen set!! I cant believe how big our girls are!

heather said...

Hey Cassie! Cute blog! I miss working with you!

The Wylers said...

That is so cute. She will love it and it will be like a whole new toy when she can reach the counter! I'll try to remember to get that recipe form my sister for those cinnamon rolls.

Bup and Bridget said...

How fun for her! I love her leopard pants in the picture. So sassy!

Lisa said...

Cute Cass! I can't believe she's one already!!