I was so excited for Halloween this year! Now that we have Keelie I think all holidays will be so much more fun. Every year Joes parents ward has a chilli cook off, fry bread, and homemade rootbeer on Halloween so we went to that. Their building is close enough to walk, and on the way home, we trick-or-treated to only a few houses of people we knew. Keelie is to young for all that candy, and I sure didn't want to eat it!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





15 comments:
If it weren't for sweet precious Keelie...you two would be on my bad list for life!
YOU KNOW I'M 100% JOKING!!!! She looks so dang cute- what a great costume. YOu wouldn't think they'd actually have that in her little size-usually they are butterflys or pumpkins at that age. Ya know?
Cutest family picture! You look great Cass! And Joe?? Not so much...(only b/c you're an Obama fan though!) ;)
LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Cass- I love you to death. You are NOT bringing me treats next week- HOWEVER you are stopping by with Keelie empty handed! No seriously after today I am DONE with treats for a long time!!! YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!!
ps- I bet you look like a million bucks compared to me at this very moment...PROMISE!
PSS- I deleted our whole convo!! KEELIE TELL YOUR MOM TO GET YOU OUT OF TIME OUT...YOU DIDN'T PUSH ANY BUTTONS! You're right...I needed to probably keep that between you and me!! And funny thing is I usually never delete comments but the ones that I have are mostly from you! HAHAHA. Go figure...you're too sweet that's why.
I'm so impressed she keep the hat on.
She is a very cute princess!
That last picture is a cute family picture....if only Keelie was looking at the camera. Oh well, she is a princess and can do what she wants to!
So, you guys are Obama fans, huh?
Your family is cute, do you still work with the crazy person jenna at the gym??
Are you kidding me! She looked so stinkin' cute in her little princess costume! I love it! Me and Trav are big lame-os too and didn't dress up! Lets go to Jeremy's reception together on Friday!!
LOVE HALLOWEEN PIX!! and i do agree, everything is so much more fun now with the girly! ITs fun seeing them enjoy everything! you guys are the best!!
Super cute Keelie princess!!! I agree that holidays are a lot more fun and meaningful when you have kids to play up to. We should get together sometime!
What a cute little princess she is! If it werent for your blog I would never get to see her. I think maybe twice in real life now?! Sad. If only we lived closer we could go on stroller rides around the hood together and go through our cell phones and say something "NICE" about everyones name we had in their...
I think what I remember most about our times of hanging out was walking, walking, and more walking. We just were such in shape girls!! hahaha...
Well for reals we need to get together sometime soon. We played phone tag for a while and I think you are it still...
And No brooke and I did not go shopping together. We didnt even know taht thats what eachother were being. I got my costumes like the day Halloween costumes came out back in September.
cassie- i told sunni you guys need to pick a day this week to come over- ANY MORNING I'M ALL OPEN! TELL ME TELL ME!
What an adorable princess. That sounds like the kind of stuff the ward I grew up in used to do. I miss that kind of stuff.
she is too cute! i saw joe yesterday when i was driving and it reminded me that i was going to ask you if you ever got my invite to my blog? i resent it to you after that first attempt but it says the invite hasnt been accepted yet. did you get it?
Keelie is such a cute princess! Holidays are more fun with kids.
Cassie,
I found your blog on Tyra's. Isn't it so funny how you find people?
Post a Comment