On Friday we were bored, so we decided to go to the park and have a picnic and feed the ducks! So we made some sandwiches and off we went. The weather was sooo nice. If it had been any later in the day I might have needed a sweatshirt or something! Keelie loves it outside. We had to keep her from eating leaves though. It was also her first time on a swing. She loved it! As soon as we would push her a little bit, she would smile so big! I am excited to for the weather to cool off so we can go to the park more often! Oh, and I know I look gross in this picture, I didn't really get ready that day, but Joe instisted on taking a picture of me and Keelie.



9 comments:
I love picnics- good idea!
P.S. i wish i looked that good on days that i didn't get ready:)
That swing picture is to die for!
You hit it right on...this weather is the BEST! Well until this week when it'll get back to the 9o's gosh dangit...
Keelie is such a cutie! You look great by the way! Let's get together next week?! It's so nice out that we could meet up at a park or something--Let me know
Cassie, sorry, you are probably wondering who is digital..That's Ivan's account, I didn't know I was logged in under his account :)
I am so excited for this park weather. Keelie is so cute in that swing picture. I bet she loves being outside.
My kids would live in a swing if it were possible. Bryce has fallen asleep in our backyard swing a few times too.
Kellie is so cute! I think you look great all the time also. It is fun to be outside now - the weather is so nice. I went to the park w/Courtney and Jaxon on Thursday - we fed the ducks too. It was great!
Hi Cassie! Keelie is adorable. What a great mommy you are. Looks like you have had some fun trips. Sorry about the sleep issue you have, it's no wonder why there are so many baby books about the subject! It will work, stay strong!
HEY CASS!! i love these pictures of your family :) Keelie is so grown up- its hard to believe our little girlies are so big now!!! Keelie has a great smile; it makes everything worth it doesnt it?!!! glad all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment